Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kiyna's thoughts...

Here I am, waiting for alex to get here so that we can go pick up our many many Relay for Life paraphernalia. We are at the 8 day mark!  Woot, I don’t know how my life will go after this is all over, but I am determined to do it again next year. Bigger and Better! um… I miss school, I don’t miss work, and I am sick of screwing up in the service booth. My friend Jake got called to the Hungary Budapest mission yesterday and he will be learning to speak Hungarian! His little sister asked if they have good food there, and I said “well I doubt it since they are always hungary!” Ha, I thought it was funny. If anyone wants to donate to Relay for Life, that’d be cool. Just throwin that there. I had a dream about teaching last night and I miss it, the summer has been long… and full of RFL. I got a new watch for my birthday. It says that it is time to get off the computer and eat a PB&J sandwich. Yum. :) Hasta Luego, Ciao, Tootles, BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you appreciate that I was late enough to give you time to update your blog? That was the general idea. I'm a fan of this post. Word, G Money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo this is kiy I am to lazy to actually read your blog but my answer for the survey is definietly KIY- na! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete