Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ok, it works now. fyi that translated into hi, this isn't english!!! Oh boy, i better figure this out!!! but don't fret i did. Just so everyone...ok mainly kinsey since she is my only follower i am listening to convoy :) yaya! so update, i had a competition and we took last once again. most likely going to be a reuccuring thing. :( oh well, what do you do? I also tried to catch our floor cart as it was falling off the bus ramp and tore off the skin on two of my knuckles, now i'm ugly. its not fun. I'm stalling right now, i'm suppose to be writing a paper on william eggleston. (the scandanavian mafia) Dad is my hero! he installed windows 03 on the laptop! ps, i don't care about grammar if ya didn't notice. Ok, enough stalling. gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, beautiful! I'm putting off writing a paper too! ...Or rather finishing it, I have enough pages but it's just not very good right now, even being on the third completely different draft... At least it isn't officially, completely due until Thursday. Though we could have started handing them in last week...

    *procrastinates*

    So, have you convinced Dad to let you get facebook yet?

    You hurted yourself? Kiyna, for you emo is only allowed to be a fashion statement of questionable repute, you are not allowed to actually act upon it!

    Oh, so I have a fantabulous quote for you. I got it from Bethany and it made me think of you and your crazy friends.

    "Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?" anonymous

    ReplyDelete