Wednesday, June 17, 2009
So I’ve been told by a couple people that it is high time I update my blog…I’m not sure what I’m suppose to say though. I’ve been in quite the odd mood since I had my wisdom teeth out and pretty selfish. I want to apologize, I’m sorry L I;ve been trying to keep myself busy with relay for life which is the cancer organization thing that I support. We have made flyer and posters and just barely finished up our big car wash and bake sale that we did over at les schwab tires on 10500 and redwood. Thanks for all of the support! We are going to be going door to door and business to business here in the soon and get as many donations as possible. The actually relay is on the 26th and 27th. It will be like a carnival fun night so if you can stop by that’d be great. Lets see… what else am I doing…. Youth conference is this Friday and Saturday. It should be fun… I’m getting my boot off in one week! Yay!!!!! I’m actually kinda scared… oh well either way its gonna happen! Well… that’s enough for now. If I get too far ahead I won’t update for another month! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The car wash was awesome! Even with the rainy weather the team made about $250.00 for cancer! Good job, Kiyna!
ReplyDeleteSo how's the change in the way you eat going? Mom said you had to use a metal plate. Does that really help?
ReplyDelete:P